Players can become Warriors. With some Dedicated gameplay they will be promoted.
Players can be wizards. If you are a wizard you are in the Mage's Guild, are a Mage's Guild Associate, or are a practicer of evil magic (Necromancer). The higher your rank the more spells you know.
Outside of Mages Guild Ranks
- Rogue Mage (Necromancer)
- Associate (Mage who lives in another town)
- Druid (Not in the Guild) (Taming and Herbalism Skills)
Battlemages or Duskblades get their spell as they advance their sword skill.
- Confusion,Disarm,Drainlife Requires 25 in Sword
- Firenova, Forcetoss, Geyser Requires 50 in Sword
- Lightning, Purge, PainRequires 80 in Sword
- Combust,Freeze Requires 125 in Sword
- Haze Requires 200 in Sword
- Poison,Leap Requires 280 in Sword
- Invulnerability Requires 350 in Sword
Archers will get bonus skills in Archery.
Abilities: Archers can use powerful arrows such as Razor Arrow or Teleport Arrow.
- Bowman (30 Skill Levels) Requires Level 20 in Archery
- Longbowman (50 Skill Levels and 16 Arrows) Requires Level 60 in Archery
- Sharpshooter (60 Skill Levels, 32 Arrows and the Volley Spell) Requires Level 125 in Archery)
- Master Bowman (75 Skill Levels, 64 Arrows, Enchanted Bow) Requires 200 in Archery)
Rogues will get bonus skills in Acrobatics
Get the ability to Pick locks, pick pockets,
- Nightblade Requires 45 in Acrobatics
- Acrobat Requires 75 in Acrobatics
- Sellsword or Mercenary Requires 150 in Acrobatics, 15 in Sword
- Assassin Requires 200 in Acrobatics, 55 in Sword
- Ranger Requires 250 in Acrobatics, 75 in Sword, 50 in Bow